Location: Libertyville, Illinois
Kaitlyn joined Schlesinger and Strauss, LLC in August, 2019. Kaitlyn obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Sociology from Indiana University. She then graduated from the University of Illinois College of Law. While in law school, Kaitlyn was a 711 Law Clerk for the Cook County Public Defender’s Office in the Juvenile Justice Division, for the Champaign County State’s Attorney Office, and for the University of Illinois Family Advocacy Clinic.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Illinois 2019
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (2016) Bachelor of Arts: Criminal Justice, Sociology
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois, May 2019, J.D.
Relevant Past Employment:
- Cook County Public Defender’s Office Juvenile Justice Division, Chicago, IL, 711 Law Clerk, January 2019-May 2019
- Family Advocacy Clinic through the University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, IL, 711 Law Clerk, August 2018-January 2019
- Cook County State’s Attorney Office, Urbana, IL, 711 Law Clerk, January 2018-August 2018
- Cook County Public Defender’s Office 3rd District, Rolling Meadows, IL, Law Clerk, May 2017-August 2017